Replacement Documents

We can assist in obtaining various replacement certificates from GRO (General Register Office), including; birth, death, and marriage, in the most efficient way.

Should the document be for use overseas, we can also assist with legalisation at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.

Please check that the destination country where you are presenting your legalised documents is on the list of Member Countries of the Hague Convention. If not, after Apostille you may also need one last step, which is to present the Apostilled documents to the relevant foreign consulate in England for further legalisation.